Here are some links to resources that will keep you informed about Pinecrest's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The page is updated as new information and guidelines become available.
No-contact visitation is CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE for the Terrace and the Manor. Once it becomes available again you will be able to read more and sign up at this page.
Call for action (July 29, 2020) Spearheaded by LeadingAge, national faith-based aging services leaders have joined their voices to implore government officials to act for our seniors' well-being in the midst of the pandemic. Included among the signatories is the Fellowship of Brethren Homes of which Pinecrest Community is a part. Read the entire letter here.
Covid-19 updates. Testing reports and follow-up information.
- December 29, 2020 Two new positive Covid-19 tests for staff lead to additional testing. The full report is here.
- December 23, 2020 An updated Covid-19 plan for the Village following no new positive tests.
- December 22, 2020 A Terrace staff member tests positive. All the details available by clicking here.
- December 18, 2020 update. Information on 2 new positives is available by clicking here.
- December 15, 2020 Today's letter outlines new positives in the Village and contains an urgent appeal to observe mitigation efforts.
- December 12, 2020 Read the letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash updating the community on new positives in independent living.
- December 8, 2020 Two additional positives return Village residents to quarantine. Read the full update here.
- December 1, 2020 New staff Covid-19 test positive
- November 30, 2020 Village mitigation plan update
- November 23, 2020 Village Covid-19 cases update is available here. (This information was shared with residents today and a copy of the letter was mailed11/24 to the family contacts we have on file.)
- November 19, 2020 New Tier 3 mitigation efforts from the State lead to increased precautions, including changes to visitation. Please read the update here. (This information was shared with residents today and a copy of the letter was mailed this afternoon to the family contacts we have on file.)
- November 17, 2020 An update about recent positive tests in Pinecrest Village
- November 10, 2020 Most recent positive result information is here.
- November 5, 2020 A new positive test result is announced.
- October 23, 2020 Click here for important new information about increased positivity rates and nursing homes in Ogle County (Pinecrest included)
- October 5, 2020 Read a general update here AND an update specific to The Terrace here.
- September 8, 2020 Read the most recent update outlining Pinecrest's move to Phase 3
- August 21, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- August 7, 2020 Now positive - contractor. Read the latest update here.
- August 5, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- July 30, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- July 23, 2020 Read the letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
- July 21, 2020 Read the letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
- July 13, 2020 Read a letter from our C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
Click here to read the latest letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash to residents and resident representatives outlining our efforts to stay safe during the threat of COVID-19. (4/22/2020)
How can I help Pinecrest during this unusual time?
Information about the Pinecrest Village stay-at-home guidelines. (3/24/2020)
Emerging updates about COVID-19 and Pinecrest Community. (3/15/2020)