Here are some links to resources that will keep you informed about Pinecrest's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The page is updated as new information and guidelines become available.
No-contact visitation is available for the Terrace and the Manor. Read more and sign up at this page.
Call for action (July 29, 2020) Spearheaded by LeadingAge, national faith-based aging services leaders have joined their voices to implore government officials to act for our seniors' well-being in the midst of the pandemic. Included among the signatories is the Fellowship of Brethren Homes of which Pinecrest Community is a part. Read the entire letter here.
Covid-19 updates. Testing reports and follow-up information.
- October 23, 2020 Click here for important new information about increased positivity rates and nursing homes in Ogle County (Pinecrest included)
- October 5, 2020 Read a general update here AND an update specific to The Terrace here.
- September 8, 2020 Read the most recent update outlining Pinecrest's move to Phase 3
- August 21, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- August 7, 2020 Now positive - contractor. Read the latest update here.
- August 5, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- July 30, 2020 Read the weekly update here.
- July 23, 2020 Read the letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
- July 21, 2020 Read the letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
- July 13, 2020 Read a letter from our C.E.O. Ferol Labash here.
Click here to read the latest letter from C.E.O. Ferol Labash to residents and resident representatives outlining our efforts to stay safe during the threat of COVID-19. (4/22/2020)
How can I help Pinecrest during this unusual time?
Information about the Pinecrest Village stay-at-home guidelines. (3/24/2020)
Emerging updates about COVID-19 and Pinecrest Community. (3/15/2020)